I'll create a page similar to this one for each recipe, filling in the sections below with the ingredients, procedure, and
serving size (if I need to, I'll add more sections). I'll give each page a unique title and then create a link to it from
my "Recipes by Category" page.
For example, here's my recipe for BEST POTATO SOUP.
2 tbs butter
1 small chopped onion
2-3 choped celery stalks
2 bay leaves
pinch of cayenne pepper
cups chicken broth
3 med. potatoes, cubed
1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Melt butter in large pot. Add onion, celery, bay leaves, and cayenne pepper. Saute for 5 minutes or until vegetables are
2. Pour chicken broth into pot. Bring to boil.
3. Add cubed potatoes. Bring back to boil, then lower
heat to medium and simmer for 45 minutes, reducing liquid by almost half.
4. At this point, remove bay leaves. If
you want a smooth thicker soup, strain vegetables into blender to liquify and pour back into broth. If you like chunky soup,
leave as is.
5. Add heavy cream and heat for 1 more minute. Salt and pepper to taste.